- GMI Analyst –Our flagship service, GMI Analyst, is a comprehensive web-based platform providing research, ratings, real-time updates, robust search functionality and analytical tools to help clients assess issuer risk.
- GMI Compliance – Our introductory-level version of the firm’s flagship GMI Analyst web-based research platform. It is designed for clients who wish to access GMI Ratings’ ESG data and core ESG KeyMetrics™ in the simplest possible form and the lowest possible cost.
- Global LeaderBoard – Our online research and data-visualization tool that maps relationships between corporations and corporate board members.
- Custom Research – We often assist clients with unique or specialized research needs related to shareholder engagement, the creation and revision of proxy voting guidelines, company or industry-specific issues, IPO governance and executive compensation.
- Diverse Director DataSource (3D) – GMI Ratings developed and currently operates the Diverse Director DataSource (3D), a database of diverse candidates for positions on boards of directors. The creation of the database was commissioned by the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS) and the California State Teachers’ Retirement System (CalSTRS).
- GMI Store – Where our proprietary reports are available for purchase online.
GMI Ratings is registered as an investment advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission. GMI Ratings research is eligible for “soft dollar” payment under Section 28(e) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.