Aside from the data provided exclusively to GMI Ratings clients, we also regularly publish research-based reports for on a variety of subjects that command the attention of decision-makers across the market sectors we serve. Our reports typically focus on:
- The emergence and evolution of non-traditional measures of issuer risk
- Applications of ESG and forensic accounting analytic tools to stock selection and portfolio management
- Topics in corporate governance, including executive compensation, board diversity, election standards as well as the impact of these practices on corporate performance
- Changes in the basic character of capital markets highlighted by the increasing frequency of man-made anomalous events that defy the explanatory and predictive power of traditional economic theories and investment philosophies
- Ongoing statistical research designed to objectively assess the value of our proprietary measures of risk
Subscribers to our email list receive updates about our latest research. Journalists interested in scheduling interviews with our experts — Robert A.G. Monks, Nell Minow, James Kaplan, Ophir Gottlieb, Ric Marshall — can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.