Asset owners – large and small – use GMI Ratings’ solutions as a key part of their risk management process. Asset owners, such as pension funds, foundations and endowments, and private wealth offices, recognize that their long-term interests are best served by using non-traditional metrics such as ESG and AGR as part of their engagement with issuers, consultants and investment managers.
Depending on their unique needs and priorities, asset owners can use our ratings and research to:
- Prepare for meetings with investment managers and consultants
- Identify areas for corporate engagement and stewardship
- Assess portfolio risk based on ESG and AGR criteria
- Meet commitments and mandates associated with the UN Principles for Responsible Investment
- Improve their response time to high-impact events that may not be detected by traditional methods
- Use the Forensic Alpha ModelTM for risk management and risk mitigation for Fixed Income portfolios