Global LeaderBoard (GLB) is our online research and data-visualization tool that maps relationships between corporations and corporate board members.
GLB applies principles of network science to help subscribers explore complex relationship patterns to deepen the analysis of corporate governance practices and issuer risk. GLB provides detailed information and relationship-mapping tools for more than 370,000 directors and 270,000 corporate officers at 70,000 corporate entities worldwide, representing all major economic sectors.
GLB allows subscribers to:
- Screen the director database using multiple criteria such as position, experience, corporate board relationships and educational backgrounds.
- Identify and analyze corporate interlocks (directors serving on multiple boards together).
- Use tabular and graphical tools to track director connections across multiple boards and affiliations.
- Display corporate, committee, and non-corporate relationships at the first and second degrees and drill down to the underlying company board or individual director profiles.
- Uncover degrees of separation between two known individuals and research relationship pathways for potential conflicts – or opportunities.
- Drill down to the underlying company board or individual director profiles
Global LeaderBoard Fact Sheet Download